1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
1 / 9
Image 1 of 9
View all items from Art, Traditional Furniture, Décor & Vintage Jewelry sale
18K Carved Coral Flower Converter Pendant Necklace with Diamond Accents
|Necklace Closure Type:||Spring Ring|
|Hallmarks:||18KT F K18 0.11|
|Total Weight (grams):||22.30|
|Primary Stone(s) Type:||Coral|
|Primary Stone(s) Shape:||Carved Flower|
|Primary Stone(s) Dimensions:||30.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone(s) Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone(s) Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone(s) Dimensions:||1.20 – 1.30 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone(s) Carat Weight:||0.11 ctw|
|Secondary Stone(s) Color Grade:||I – J|
|Secondary Stone(s) Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Treatments for jadeite and other gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe or tube, and stony coral), giant clams, nautilus and queen conchs; bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.