Mouton Fur Jacket from The Wm. H. Block Co., Mid-20th Century
Certified Authentic // Our Uncommon Promise
We promise that everything on our platform is authenticated or validated, presented clearly and accurately, and is handled with the utmost care.
|Brand||The Wm. H. Block Co.|
|Pocket Type||Side Slit Pockets|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Please note, items in this home were exposed to tobacco smoke. EBTH has done its best to accurately relate condition, but interested parties may wish to take this into consideration before bidding.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may retain minor imperfections throughout including residual scent from storage and age. May require professional cleaning. Any measurements provided are approximate.
- residual tobacco smoke odor; matting and discoloration at the right shoulder; dust and lint accumulation to fur; surface wear and spot stains to lining; scattered areas of broken stitching along the lining edges.
- jacket: 14.5" shoulder, 29" length from center back neckline to sleeve end, 38" bust, 24" center back length.